FAQ #5 Is our property affected?

How do we know if there is an Exploration Tenement over our property and what can we do about it?

Whilst tenements are not usually lodged on your Certificate of Title it can still be over you property. Firstly look on the interactive map on the AHMAG web page, zoom into your property and then click on your property. If a box opens with the Exploration Tenement number or a Pending Exploration Tenement number on it, then yes there is a tenement on your property. Another option is to purchase a Property Interest Report for your property from the Landgate website or Midland Office. If you don't have access to the website, you can email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your name and address of your property and we will look into it for you. 

Once it has been established there is a tenement over your property you need to write to the Mining Registrar, Department of Mines, 100 Plain Street, East Perth WA, 6004 and lodge your objection with reason for your objection, and ask that your residential property be excised from the tenement. If DMP advise that the Mining Company has refused to excise your property from their tenement then ask DMP for compensation. Don't wait for the mining Company to apply to have the Exploration Licence changed to a Mining Tenement.


joomla templatesfree joomla templatestemplate joomla

Copyright 2014 AHMAG