FAQ #11 Remnant Bush?

Given the combined proposed mine area is around 63 km2 and that 70% will be on productive farmland does that mean the other 30% is bush???

Fact

Yes that’s exactly what it means. In fact it equates to some 18 km2 of remnant vegetation, bush and regrowth areas that were previously logged some 30-50 years ago where Jarrah, Marri (Red Gum) and Wandoos are really starting to re-establish themselves from the effects of logging which is no longer supported in this area.

 

joomla templatesfree joomla templatestemplate joomla

Copyright 2014 AHMAG